Jacob,

Yes, It's through JAXB annotation.

First, you can find a wsdl which has the xsd:date type, then use the instructions in the doc to generate java artifacts from the wsdl
Then, just copy the Adapter, Annotations from those artifacts

I haven't tried this approach, but should work.

James

James,

I am using the code first (Simple front end) approach. In this case how
would I do the jaxb customization? Is it via annotations or is there a way
to do this in the cxf.xml file? Between, I looked at the documentation in
detail and they seem to be related to wsdltojava tool.

Thanks in advance,
Jacob