Dan,

That could make sense, however the response being sent by CXF also
includes this wrapping as well, see the response section from the
original email.  FYI, I'm using ethereal to sniff packets on the network
interface so I'm seeing the actual soap message hitting the wire in both
directions.

Thanks,
Eric