Hi Dave, we've had a very basic versioning implementation. Basically how it
works is an interceptor sitting at the beginning of in-bound interceptor chain
as a mediator to inspect then dispatch the coming request to different
endpoints. An example can be found from a system test sample:
\trunk\systests\src\test\java\org\apache\cxf\systest\versioning. Let me know if
you have any further questions. Willem Jiang is currently working on adding a
much more powerful routing support using Apache Camel, hopefully this will
provide a better foundation for implementing versioning in CXF once it is done.

Cheers,
Jervis

Registered Number: 171387