Hi ,

You can get the HttpConduit with these codes after creating the service object.
Client client = ClientProxy.getClient(service);
HttpConduit conduit = (HttpConduit) client.getConduit();

Willem.

Chris Campbell wrote:
I cannot figure out how to use SSL in a simple front end client like
the following

JaxWsProxyFactoryBean factory = new JaxWsProxyFactoryBean();
factory.setBus( bus );
factory.setAddress( "https://somewhere/service"; );
factory.setServiceClass( Service.class );
Service = (Service) factory.create();

I see examples where people are adding new TLSClientParameters() to
the HTTPConduit, but I cannot figure out how to get the HTTPConduit
in this example.