Los,

It is just as easy to define contract first, without having to create a
WSDL.  For our project, we create our XSDs, generate stubs with JAXB,
create our endpoint implementations (we use annotations), and wire it
all up with Spring.  CXF takes care of the WSDL generation.  It really
is easy.  I'm not sure there is an example within the CXF toolkit but I
could probably come up with one fairly fast if you need one.

Eric