Hi,

I am encountering a problem mashalling and unmasrhalling data containing a
List of any objects, such as:

<xs:complexType name="MEVendorExtensions_T">
        <xs:sequence>
                <xs:any namespace="##any" processContents="lax"
                        minOccurs="3" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
        </xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>.

JAXB converts an annotation like this in amnArrayList of object.
I have a question.
How can I marshall and unmarshall some data in this list of objects? I have
tried marshalling a complex type encapsulating it in a JAXBElement in ths
way:
  JAXBElement<NameAndStringValueT> jxNameAndStrVal =
      new JAXBElement<NameAndStringValueT>(new QName("tmf854.v1", "nvs"),

NameAndStringValueT.class,

NVSListT.class,

nameAndStringValue);

the marshalling seems to work fine ( the SOAP message seems formatted
correct).

Anyway when the client receives the data he get the elements encapsulated in
a xerces NMElement, and he cannot recover the class of the object he gets.
(I noticed the "type" in the nmelement is null).

How can I get back thee class of the object and the recover the instance?

Thanks

Davide