No one with the same requirement? :-(

I know that with normal XML parsers having a CDATA section or an escaped one
should not be a problem but in my case maybe the third party are soing to
use a custom old style parser... I'm thing about creating a servlet filter
to substitute the output in the rest case but it seems to me really really
old style!

Ciao,
V.