Thanks Jim.   I learned something new.  :-)

To answer the other question:

> > I'm also curious if/how CXF/JAXB can enforce xs:choice?

If you turn on schema validation in CXF, the schema validators should  be
able to enforce the xs:choice schema.

If you look in samples/wsdl_first (in 2.0.2 kits), the cxf.xml there does
configure the client and endpoint to do schema validation.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer