Hi

I have this "Np DestinationFactory found" problem when running a system test.
I've checked archives, the suggested solutions are all about doing some
programmatic bus setup, etc...
Unfortunately it's not something I can do in my scenario.

Here's my configuration :

<beans xmlns:web="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee";
xmlns:sunjaxws="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jax-ws/ri/runtime";
xmlns:xalan="http://xml.apache.org/xslt";
xmlns:httpj="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http-jetty/configuration";
xmlns:soap="http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/soap";
xmlns:jaxws="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws";
xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd>

<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />

<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml" />

<jaxws:endpoint id="1"...other attributes omiited for brevity/ >

<jaxws:endpoint id="2"...other attributes omiited for brevity>

</beans>

In debug mode I'm seeing *two* buses created, one bus has a
DestinationFactoryManagerImpl initialized properly,

for the second bus, no DestinationFactoryManagerImpl is initilized (no
register() method is called on it) and hence at the service init time an
exception is thrown....

Can someone please show how one can configure two endpoints such that a single
bus is created...

Thanks, Sergey

Registered Number: 171387