Hi Feng,

There are currently so WS-Security samples.

You can look directly at the WS security system tests, though, for some examples of how to configure CXF endpoints for use with WS- Security (message protection, for example).

http://tinyurl.com/3azs3j [1]

These tests are based loosly on some WCF interop endpoints provided by Microsoft.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/systests/src/ test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/ws/security/