Adrian,

Just FYI:  I can reproduce this with your testcase.    I'll start digging
into it now.   The testcase is a HUGE help.   Thanks!

Can you also send a similar testcase that shows the other problem?   (the
no cxf bean thing?)   I can dig into that as well.

Dan   (who is actually finally learning all the spring things.)   :-)

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer