Hi

You can take [1] as an example which use the spring to setup the endpoint information.
[1]  http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/writing-a-service-with-spring.html

Willem.

thomaslarsson wrote:
I misspelled cxf down below but that was only here in the forum post. The
question is still valid.

Here is my CXFServlet definition if its of any value:

        <servlet>
                <servlet-name>cxf</servlet-name>
                <display-name>cxf</display-name>
                <description>Apache CXF Endpoint</description>
                <servlet-class>
                        org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet
                </servlet-class>
                <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
        </servlet>
        <servlet-mapping>