Hi ,

I write a  simple test with your case.
The services are all published :)

Please see the below code.
public class JettyServer {
   org.mortbay.jetty.Server httpServer = new Server(9000);

       ContextHandlerCollection contexts = new ContextHandlerCollection();
       httpServer.setHandler(contexts);
Context root = new Context(contexts,"/",Context.SESSIONS); CXFServlet cxf = new CXFServlet();
       ServletHolder servlet = new ServletHolder(cxf);
       servlet.setName("soap");
       servlet.setForcedPath("soap");
       root.addServlet(servlet, "/soap/*");
httpServer.start();
       Bus bus = cxf.getBus();
       BusFactory.setDefaultBus(bus);
       // register service
       String uri = "/" +GreeterImpl.class.getSimpleName();
Endpoint.publish(uri, new GreeterImpl());
       Endpoint.publish("/hello", new HelloImpl());
   }

}

Willem.

Miguel De Anda wrote:
I tried that and nothing changed. I tried moving that block to after the jetty server is running and it doesn't make that much of a difference.

Should I be worried that I have to use a full url as the first parameter to Endpoint.publish? In the example I saw, it only had the path.