Hi,

I tested <wsdl:imort> for very simple schema, but it does not work at all in
any case.

As I said in the previous email, it should work, I tested it yesterday, there's no problem if you have a case which failed, then it's possibly a bug, please file an issue on jira

<types/schema/import> worked OK for simple schema and the absolute
path also worked OK. But if XSD is complcated, it does not work, I upload
one wsdl file wsdl2java failed to generate code.

Ok, I'm testing it, if it failed, I'll file a jira, latter if you found any issues, please report it in the jira as well

Also CXF wsdl2java does not
work with http proxy.
Again, please file a jira, and brief your descriptions

Regards,
James

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13415060/csta-all.wsdl
csta-all.wsdl