Hi Willem,
If a client needs to connect to two web services, how to set the connection
time out paramters for the client to connect to the two web services?

In the client configuration file, the attribute of name in the second
<http-conf:conduit name=" ..."  > element overwrites the first one. Is it
possible to configure a client connection time out parameters to multiple
web services?
Thanks
-Minsheng