Mark,

You might be hitting a class name conflict issue:
@ResponseWrapper(className="Balance")
public Balance doCredit(Double amount)

You have a "Balance" object for the return type, but you are also using a
Balance object for the response wrapper.   Is that intended?

Also, the className attribute should point to a fully qualified (with
package) class name that we can do a "Class.forName(...)" with.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer