Hi,

In the JMS configuration docuement (for consumer only in this case), it
specified that the configuration can be done either by WSDL or configuration
file.

Can this be mixed with a portion in wsdl and configuration?

Is the WSDL configuration for JMS consumers standard?  That is, is the syntax
of the port element contents standardized or are they specific to a JMS impl?

This is a snip from a commercial JMS that I need to connect to:

<wsdl:port binding="tns:ESB_VehicleManagementSOAP_JMS_Binding"
name="SOAP_JMS_Port">
<soap:address
location="jms:/queue?destination=jms/SoapOutput&amp;connectionFactory=jms/outboundSoapJmsQCF&amp;replyToDestination=jms/SoapInput&amp;targetService=ESB_VehicleManagement_DialogPlus"/>
</wsdl:port>

Does a cxf jms consumer need to "know" the cxf JMS namespace if definded by
wsdl?

BTW, we want to have the default tempory queue setup for request/reply.