Thanks! Got it and it's working.  Why is that not on the dependency list?

With that, it generated a bunch of foo.aegis.xml not found messages for each
of the property types of the FullOrder, including the MultiString one.

Is there a way to make it ignore most of the properties of my class except
the ones I want to expose?  Maybe I should start a new thread, since I'm
past the JDOMException issue.

Also, I went a couple steps further and got another NoClassDefFoundError,
this time for jaxen.  I found this jar, but it is also not on the
dependencies list.

You need jdom-1.0.jar.