I don't think there is an (easy) way.

With a logging.properties file, you could turn OFF the logging for the
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain logger. (set level to WARNING
or similar)  Nothing would get logged then.

The hard way would be to write a custom formatter that you would set for
that logger that would not log the stack trace.   That would definitely
suck.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp