Hi Dan,

Thanks for your help as always - looks like upgrading to 2.0.3 & upgrading
XMLSchema resolved this issue. The only issue I have with this now is with
xsd:restriction - they are not annotated, not supported, so am forced to
reference the wsdl, not big deal, this works

I am however still having problems with the schema validation & mtom.

Its faily obvious why its breaking, however I would thought that there could
be some iffing about butting around the mtom (attachement in/out
interceptor).. i.e. before mtom'ing perform schema validation if enabled,
and them remove mark as being validated...

Or is it designed to work this way?