Hello,

I am doing some planning for production deployment of the web services I
am developing and am wondering about the best way to implement heart
beats / diagnostics for the  services themselves.  Is there a way to
trivially enumurate through the services, display basic info (basic
config info, name etc) and do some trivial test besides just returning
the whole WSDL or writing an additional function?  Was just wondering if
there was something baked in.

I would envison this as something that would run in the same tomcat
instance (like a another servlet) that I would access through an admin
console I write.

Thanks for any help!

-Tony