I've tried this and it doesn't seem to work. My config file is shown below. The
http-conf works fine but not the jaxws:client. I've tried uisng a features
instead of the inInterceptor but it makes no difference. The only time it works
is when I use the config at the bottom which adds the interceptor to the bus.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
  xmlns:http-conf="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration";
  xmlns:jaxws="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws";
  xmlns:sec="http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/security";
  xsi:schemaLocation="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-conf.xsd
                                          http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd

http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd";>

        <http-conf:conduit
name="{http://datex2.eu/wsdl/clientPull/1_0}clientPullSoapEndPoint.http-conduit";>
                <http-conf:client AcceptEncoding="gzip, deflate"/>
                <http-conf:authorization>
                        <sec:UserName>me</sec:UserName>
                        <sec:Password>password</sec:Password>
                </http-conf:authorization>
        </http-conf:conduit>

    <bean id="GZIPStream"
class="com.atkinsglobal.mosaic.cxf.extensions.GZipInterceptor"/>

        <jaxws:client
name="{http://datex2.eu/wsdl/clientPull/1_0}clientPullSoapEndPoint";
createdFromAPI="true">
<!--     <jaxws:features>
             <bean class="com.atkinsglobal.mosaic.cxf.extensions.GZipFeature"/>
         </jaxws:features>-->
           <jaxws:inInterceptors>
            <ref bean="GZIPStream"/>
           </jaxws:inInterceptors>
        </jaxws:client>

    <!-- We are adding the interceptors to the bus as we will have only one
endpoint/service/bus.
    <bean id="cxf" class="org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl">
        <property name="inInterceptors">
            <list>
                <ref bean="GZIPStream"/>
            </list>
        </property>
        <property name="outInterceptors">
            <list>
                <ref bean="GZIPStream"/>
            </list>
        </property>
    </bean>
-->
</beans>

Richard Shaw

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

Richard Shaw
Technical Design Authority - Information Solutions Consultancy
Intelligent Transport Systems

Atkins Highways and Transportation
Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5BW

Tel: +44 (0) 1372 756407
Fax: +44 (0) 1372 740055
Mob: 07740 817586
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]