Hi ,

I think you can do it .

Write your own ServiceConfiguration (extends org.apache.cxf.service.factory.DefaultServiceConfiguration) and override getOperationName method to change the default operation name . Then add your ServiceConfiguration to
spirng configuration xml  like the following :

   <simple:server address="http://localhost:8080/simple";>
       <simple:serviceBean>
           <bean class="org.apache.cxf.service.factory.HelloServiceImpl" />
       </simple:serviceBean>
       <simple:serviceFactory>
<bean class="org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean">
               <property name="serviceConfigurations">
                   <list>
<bean class="org.apache.cxf..YourServiceConfiguration" />
                   </list>
               </property>
           </bean>
       </simple:serviceFactory>
   </simple:server>

Regards

Jim

Willem Jiang wrote:
Hi ,
If you are using simple frontend , I don't think you can rename the operation name. If you uses Jaxws frontend , I think you can define your own operation name by setting the WebMethod annotation's operationName attribute.

Willem.

mule1 wrote:
Hello,

I have exposed my service using simple frontend spring configuration for xml
over http. In my service class, I have method names, which comes out as
operation name in the wsdl file for xml binding. Is it possible to change this operation name either from the configuration file or some other way?

Thanks.