Hi David,
Thanks for the reply. Yes you are correct. Thats the Java way. I found a
posting for a Flex client as well. Please look at this great blog - (It was
a great post on lot good stuff - but rather incomplete).

http://www.jroller.com/wookets/

I wish this guy makes the examples more complete though!

Thanks again,
Matt