Can I see your whole web.xml and endpoint configuration file (bean.xml or cxf-servlet.xml)?
I think there must be something wrong with them.
BTW, Can you get the wsdl by removing the disable-address-updates and base-addresses parameters in your web.xml?

Willem.

Christian Vest Hansen wrote:
I tried this, but I can't seem to hit home on any of these base-addresses:
http://localhost:8080/myapp
http://localhost:8080/myapp/
http://localhost:8080/myapp/services
http://localhost:8080/myapp/services/

Regardless, my point was that I still wanted to access the wsdl at the
same url, just without having updated endpoint urls in the wsdl.