Hi,

I have tested a simple soap/jms service with activemq in standard setup (journaled jdbc persistence).
1000 request/responses in 30 secs => about 33/s

Then I changed the setup of activqmq to do only in memory storing of messages.
1000 request/reponses in 5 secs => 200/s

I think this is quite good performance. Probably we could achieve even better results by using more than one thread.

Best regards,

Christian

Mayank Thakore schrieb:
Hi,

I wrote a simple WSDL based web service.

In HTTP I am getting 1000 request/response in 19 secs.
But, in JMS 1000 request/response cost 110+ secs.

Is this OK? Are there any benchmarks?

Any pointers on what can be done for JMS?
I am using CXF 2.0.2 and OpenJMS.

Thanks!
Mayank

--