Am Montag, den 03.12.2007, 05:43 -0800 schrieb mule1:

> Hello,
>
> Yes I have looked at that configuration documentation at :
> http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/configuration.html and I don't have my own
> cxf-servlet.xml defined at all. The one referenced in cxf.xml is the cxf's
> import.
>
> My configuration is very similar and simple.
> 1. In my web.xml, I have added:
>  <servlet>
>       <servlet-name>cxf</servlet-name>
>
> <servlet-class>org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet</servlet-class>
>       <load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>
>    </servlet>
>
> 2. I have defined my own cxf.xml in classpath with only these following
> lines for testing out this issue with 2.0.3 upgrade. I have removed all my
> configuration from cxf.xml to test out the issue:

There's two ways given on the config page (under "server configuration
files" section) you reference above for getting your web service to
work:

1.) use the cxf-servlet.xml

2.) use a Spring application context.

While it is true in certain cases you might be able to get it to work
with just a cxf.xml file, you haven't in your case here, so I would
recommend therefore switching to one of the two above "standard"
methods; both of them have examples provided.

HTH,
Glen