Guillaume,

I deployed a new 2.0.4 snapshot.

I made another change.  I discovered in my testing that the idea of:

invoke(String op, boolean unwrapped, Object ... params)

pretty much sucks.    If the first param is supposed to be a boolean, it
gets all confused and stuff.   Thus, I reverted that and went with a
specific
invokeWrapped(....)
set of calls.

Dan