CXF versions: 2.0.3 and 2.1
Using JAXWS/Annotations

When I start my server (Jboss) I get the following error.  The wierd thing
is that the Web service works.  I can call the operations as well as
retrieve the WSDL.  Anybody run into this?

16:33:09,099 ERROR [STDERR] Dec 6, 2007 4:33:09 PM
org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.ConfigurerImpl <init>
WARNING: Failed to create application context.
with name 'TestName': Invocation of init me
thod failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.createEndpointInfo(AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.
java:157)
        at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.createEndpoint(AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.java
:99)