Currently there isn't Spring MVC support. We found that it wasn't widely used and since we're always short on time we didn't focus our limited resources on it. Not to say that we wouldn't support it - I believe it could be done pretty easily with the ServletController class which is very similar to the XFireServletController (used by the XFireServletControllerAdapter).

Would you be interested in helping contribute an implementation which mirrors this XFire functionality? Could you file a JIRA issue for this?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF

Thanks,
- Dan

Jaroslav Půbal wrote:
Zpráva
Hi ..
.. today I started migration of our product from XFire to CXF.

I fail on first step :-(

We use Jsr181HandlerMapping + XFireServletControllerAdapter in XFire.
I see this method as only true Spring integration. Spring handles URL and XFIRE handles WS. Clear and smart.

In CFX I see everywhere CXFServlet in web.xml. Realy dont know why?

Is there ANY possibility to take advantage of spring MVC and do not modify web.xml ?

Thanks

  Ing. Jaroslav Půbal
  Marbes consulting s.r.o.
  Brojova 16, Plzeň