Any chance you could try with JDK 1.5 instead of 1.6?

My gut feeling says that may fix it.   The stack trace bellow shows that
it's picking up the SAAJ implementation built into the JDK and I expect
it's getting the JAX-WS api jars, JAXB api jars, Stax implementation,
etc.... from the JDK.   We haven't done a whole lot (read: very very
little) testing with JDK 1.6 so far.     We've just started adding some
JIRA tasks for that:

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp