I have a WebService class that has a pair of overloaded methods.

One has two parameters - an object reference and a long value, returning an
array of objects.  The other adds a third parameter, a String.

I'm using Spring and jaxws:endpoint tags to load the service, per many of
the examples on the CXF site, and most of this stuff works, but it appears
to be complaining about overloaded methods when I fire up Tomcat:

with name 'TradingPartnershipService': Invocation of init method failed;
nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: An operation with
name [{http://ws.catalog.inovis.com}getRetailersWithAccess] already exists
in this service
Caused by:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: An operation with name
[{http://ws.catalog.inovis.com}getRetailersWithAccess] already exists in
this service
        at
org.apache.cxf.service.model.InterfaceInfo.addOperation(InterfaceInfo.java:71)
        at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.createOperation(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:454)

My interface defines these as follows:

    public RetailerAccess[] getRetailersWithAccess(
            @WebParam(name = "UserIdentifier", targetNamespace =
TNS)UserIdentifier userId,
            @WebParam(name = "vendorAccountNumber", targetNamespace =
TNS)long vendorAccountId
    );

    public RetailerAccess[] getRetailersWithAccess(
            @WebParam(name = "UserIdentifier", targetNamespace =
TNS)UserIdentifier userId,
            @WebParam(name = "vendorAccountNumber", targetNamespace =
TNS)long vendorAccountId,
            @WebParam(name = "selcode", targetNamespace = TNS)String selcode
    ) throws WebServiceException;

Is there some additional configuration I can do for CXF to handle these
overloads correctly?  Or should I plan to rename one of them?

Thanks in advance.