OK, I see how you can programatically add handlers to a web service if you
are using the manual endpoint.publish() method (similar to the first code
block in "Logging Messages" in [1]) but what if you're creating an SEI
implementation that runs with CXFServlet? (i.e., the
MyWebServicePortTypeImpl in the second coded block in [1]) -- can you add
code attaching the handler within an SEI implementation?  (No big deal if we
can't, even the JAX-WS specification does not seem to support this.  I just
want to make sure I know of all the options--I'll update our docs with this
info.)

Thanks,
Glen

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/debugging.html