Probably, Mostly you need to filter all the illegal chars from your contents before feed them to the xml parser
You need to filter all of them, not just 0x07

James

Hi, Is there any way to translate illegal characters that are in the xml message? I'm receiving javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Unmarshalling Error: Illegal character ((CTRL-CHAR, code 7)) and I'm wondering why text nodes are not encompassed with CDATA section? Do you know any simple workaround without doing it manually?

And the last simple question. Is there any way to make LoggingInInterceptor print formatted output? I mean with proper identation,
patrick