I was using cxf version 2.0.2 and upgraded to 2.0.3. On my windows machine
everything worked fine, but when I deployed it on the linux machine on
Tomcat 5.0 I could not get the WSDL's anymore.

This is the stacktrace:

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: No such operation:
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.URIMappingInterceptor.handleMessage(URIMappingInterceptor.java:77)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:207)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:73)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletDestination.doMessage(ServletDestination.java:79)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:256)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:160)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet.invoke(AbstractCXFServlet.java:170)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet.doGet(AbstractCXFServlet.java:152)

Anyone any suggestions on what went wrong?