What's the difference between these two settings?
Apache CXF (WSDL Generateion Options) vs JAX-WS RI (WSDL Generateion
Options)

I set both to SOAP1.2 in Window->Preference->SOA Tools->JAX-WS
Then I new a JAX_WS Java First project. After the project is created, I
right clickon the project and then select Properties-->JAX-WS, in this
property page , I see Apache CXF  is  SOAP1.2, but JAX-WS RI is set to
SOAP1.1 !  I don't know what's going on here.