From: Bhole, Ulhas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 15:59
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Question regarding jms destination

Hi Mayank,

JMS transport ignores the address specified in endpoint.publish() and acts
upon anything that is set in JMS WSDL Entensor. Having said this, you do
need the address starting with jms:// to let CXF stack know which transport
to pickup if you skip this CXF will assume default HTTP transport and will
try to load HTTP transport.

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole