I found out I missed the following .jar using maven build.
xmlsec-*.jar
xalan-*.jar
wss4j-*.jar
js-1.6R5.jar
jra-1.0-alpha-4.jar
jettison-1.0-RC2.jar

Some of them might not be needed. But I know wss4j-*.jar will be used if my
cxf server setup to use WS-Security. While in the meantime, the reason I got
<faultstring>No such operation: </faultstring> is because there is no
xalan-*.jar.

Where can I got these jars. Is anything wrong with my pom.xml? Why it's not
getting those needed jars?