From: yulinxp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 21:22
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: client connect Xfire server problem

I have a Xfire server and cxf client,

//Xfire  services.xml

<beans>
  <service xmlns="http://xfire.codehaus.org/config/1.0";>
    <name>HelloWorldService</name>
    <namespace>http://client.mycompany.com/HelloWorldService</namespace>
    <serviceClass>com.mycompany.client.HelloWorld</serviceClass>

<implementationClass>com.mycompany.client.HelloWorldImpl</implementationClas
s>

  </service>
</beans>

//client-beans.xml

    <bean id="client" class="com.mycompany.client.HelloWorld"
      factory-bean="clientFactory" factory-method="create"/>

        <bean id="clientFactory"
class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean">
          <property name="serviceClass"
value="com.mycompany.client.HelloWorld"/>
          <property name="address"
value="http://localhost:8080/root/services/HelloWorldService"/>
  </bean>

        // START SNIPPET: client
        ClassPathXmlApplicationContext context
        = new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext(new String[]
{"demo/spring/client/client-beans.xml"});

    HelloWorld client = (HelloWorld)context.getBean("client");

    String response;
    response = port.sayHi("OK", info);
    System.out.println(response);

I am able to see the wsdl in
http://localhost:8080/root/services/HelloWorldService?wsdl
but when cxf client connects, i got the following exception:

Jan 21, 2008 9:39:21 AM
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
buildServiceFromClass
INFO: Creating Service {http://client.mycompany.com/}HelloWorldService from
class com.mycompany.client.HelloWorld
Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Could not find
operation info for web method sayHi.
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:102)
        at $Proxy12.sayHi(Unknown Source)
        at demo.spring.client.Client.main(Client.java:49)