From: Adrian Trenaman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22. januar 2008 15:45
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Any book written on xfire

Hi Anshul ,

I've written a 2-day training course on JAX-WS development using CXF; am
delivering a cut down version of this at OOP in Munich later this week.
I've
been toying with the idea of producing a developer's handbook for CXF;
would
be interested to know if you think there's a market for it!

For the minute, I concur with Glen that the online documentation for CXF
is
a pretty good start. You might also want to take a look at the Fuse
Service
Framework documentation, available on open.iona.com

http://open.iona.com/documentation/fuse-service-framework-documentation

Warm regards,
Ade.