Hi,

I need to write client to contact several JMS service instances. I will know
their queue names only at runtime.

If I provide wsdl to the client code, then it only contacts the port listed
in the wsdl.

(In http I could provide the server's wsdl by appending ?wsdl to the url,
but this can't be done for jms urls)

How to contact server? The service definition is same. The jndi is also
same. Only the queue names will differ.

Thanks!

Regards

Mayank

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is