hi,
in http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/aegis-databinding.html it is
suggested to use
org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding as factory bean for
endpoints.

The described syntax implies the use of a single factory bean for
multiple endpoints, whereas this does not work.

Is this a known issue ?

When using the same factory for more than one endpoint:

<jaxws:endpoint id="my_service_endpoint" implementor="#my-service"
address="/MyIndex">
  <jaxws:serviceFactory>
   <ref bean='jaxws-and-aegis-service-factory' />
  </jaxws:serviceFactory>
 </jaxws:endpoint>

cfx delegates methods of one endpoint to another, trying to invoke a Method on
an target bean which doesn't own it.

the workaround is :

<jaxws:endpoint id="my_service_endpoint" implementor="#my-service"
address="/MyIndex">
  <jaxws:serviceFactory>
    <bean class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean">
        <property name="dataBinding" ref="aegisBean"/>
        <property name="serviceConfigurations">
                     <list>
                       <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceConfiguration"/>
                       <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisServiceConfiguration"/>
                       <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.service.factory.DefaultServiceConfiguration"/>
                    </list>
        </property>
    </bean>
  </jaxws:serviceFactory>