You MAY be able to do this by writing a completely generic
Provider<SOAPMessage> based service that just forwards onto another
service.   The security information would be set on that and the spring
could configure in a URL to the service it then sends the SOAP messages
onto.   It would then use the dispatch APIs (or even the straight SAAJ
apis I think would work if you are talking straight HTTP) to forward the
SAAJ message onto the real server, get the SAAJ back, and return it
where the security would do it's thing.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp