thanks ill try this out

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Mazza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 8:51 pm
Subject: Re: Ensuring CXF soap is behind SSL

I believe that can be enforced in the web.xml file that you distribute
your WAR with.  For example, (another web app unrelated to web
services), line 41-51 of web.xml:  http://tinyurl.com/yp6faz

Glen

Am Dienstag, den 05.02.2008, 12:44 -0500 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> I want to make sure any messages not encrypted with SSL are rejected by the
CXF container. What configuration is neccessary for this?

> I've tried setting the location to an https address but this is unsufficient.
The only documentation I've found on the subject refers to client, not server,
configuration.

http://webmail.aol.com

http://webmail.aol.com