My guess is you are using wrapped doc-literal in which case the operation name is not sent. If you change to RPC-Literal then the operation name will be sent as part of SOAP message and will not get the first operation every time.

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole

Scott A wrote:
I have several operations in my service that take no parameters (ie, are
purely informational). When I do a GET operation, they work just fine, but
when I do a POST, I always get the response to the one that comes first
alphabetically.

Is there a way to tell CXF which operation I wanted to do, so it will not
try to infer it from the parameters? It does not appear to be looking at the
URL as it does in GET operations.

Registered Number: 171387