I created a service method that allows file uploading (MTOM) and I want to be
able to call that method many times in parallel if possible. If I just start
my test class a couple of times really fast after each other (in eclipse) I
see that it works but I'm only able to start it about 3 times that way. What
I really want is to be able to test this in a nicer way, like in a test case
- I found a nice parallel junit jar for that.
Anyway when I try to use that (even with only 2 threads) it will only upload
the last file and for all the other calls before the server throws the
following exception:

Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: Error reading XMLStreamReader.
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:191)
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:56)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:208)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:77)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletDestination.doMessage(ServletDestination.java:79)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:264)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:160)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet.invoke(AbstractCXFServlet.java:170)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet.doPost(AbstractCXFServlet.java:148)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:154)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:92)
        at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletFilterChain.doFilter(ServletFilterChain.java:106)
        at
com.caucho.server.webapp.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:173)
        at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletInvocation.service(ServletInvocation.java:229)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleRequest(HttpRequest.java:274)
        at com.caucho.server.port.TcpConnection.run(TcpConnection.java:511)
        at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool.runTasks(ThreadPool.java:520)
        at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool.run(ThreadPool.java:442)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog
 at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,0]
        at
com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.throwUnexpectedEOF(StreamScanner.java:661)
        at
com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.handleEOF(BasicStreamReader.java:2134)
        at
com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.nextFromProlog(BasicStreamReader.java:2040)
        at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.next(BasicStreamReader.java:1069)
        at
com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.nextTag(BasicStreamReader.java:1095)
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:85)
        ... 18 more

Anyone any idea what the problem might be?

I'm using CXF 2.0.4