Hi,
I'm afraid I'm getting the QName issue again.  I have no idea as to what was
different in the very short span of time I was not getting the error.  I do
have the prefer-web-inf-classes set in my weblogic.xml file and I am using
2.0.4.  Any other ideas on how I could track down the source of the issues?

Thanks,
Ben