Hi Sergey, and thanks again for your insights on the matter.

The fact is that is I launch my server from a main() method, using a
JAXRSServerFactoryBean as described on the cxf's user manual, everything
runs smoothly and I have no problem accessing the data from a web browser,
for ex.

Don't think the problem (back to JBoss) is the content-type either, been
doing some experiments with 'Poster' (the firefox extension) and the results
haven't been any different.

I couldn't find the sample you talked about,
BookServerResourceCreatedSpring. Can you please tell me where to find it?

Thanks again,
Rui Ramos

Hi

It seems to be a lower-level CXF issue, ChainInitiationObserver.java:93
shows this code in my snapshot :

exchange.put(Bus.class, bus);

which is harmless....Perhaps the fact that a content type is set to null
causes the problem.

Still it's likely that Endpoint which ChainInitiationObserver deals with has
not been set up properly...
Is there any chance you can try to run your server using a simple main(),
without JBoss involved ?

For ex, have a look at BookServerResourceCreatedSpring. It runs a server
using a /jaxrs_spring resource folder which has beans.xml,
so just update it to refer to your web-app folder and try to get resources
from a browser. It will help narrow the problem.

Cheers, Sergey