Hi,

a question about multithread issues in CXF (maybe a silly one). Multiple
requests are managed relying upon the servlet engine I CXF uses.
Every request (so every SOAPMessageContext) lives in his own thread?
If there is a pool of them, every thread in the pool manages one request
each time?
In CXF there is a single instance of any endpoint bean that manages all the
incoming requests, or somehow there is way to have a pool of endpoints?
There is also a single interceptor chain for all of them? So when I program
my own interceptor what are the multithread issued I have to face and
consider?