Suddenly I am getting this error:

2008-02-28 13:47:02,631 ERROR [STDERR] - Feb 28, 2008 1:47:02 PM
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doIntercept
INFO: Application has thrown exception, unwinding now: Class
javax/xml/ws/WebServiceContext violates loader constraints

It was working fine yesterday, I don't know why it would have changed
(I am changing lots of things but nothing that seems relevant)

I know this often has to do with the same class in
multiple JARs.  But I removed the JARs that came with
CXF from the EAR level, they are now only in the WAR,
and that didn't solve it.

Any ideas?  I am on JBoss 4.2.2, JDK 1.5.0, CXF 2.0.4.

Thanks,
Dan